“This college is so unlike any other I have ever dealt with. Everyone is so friendly and helpful and anxious for the students to succeed. Makes such a difference in their life!”
Cindy Jones, Vernal, Utah – Cohort 28 Parent
Choosing a college is a very personal process, one that is often complicated by factors such as cost, closeness to home or friends, and family traditions. We understand that with our intense focus on computer science, accelerated format, and commitment to project-based learning, we’re not your typical college. So, you may be wondering what it is about Neumont that has your son or daughter so excited.
As a parent, here are a few things you might want to know about Neumont:
- We are one of the best values in higher education. In 2011-12, the total tuition at private, four-year institutions averaged $108,0001. Neumont’s bachelor’s degree total tuition is only $72,000. And, because our students graduate in just 2.5 years, they have the advantage of beginning their professional careers (in fields with average starting salaries over $62,0002) while their peers are still in college3. Combine that with our remarkable results – over 95% employment within six months of graduation3 – and you’ll see that Neumont is an outstanding value.
- We invest in student success. As a small community, we assign each student an Advocate on their first day of class who works with the student one-on-one to identify any problems that might interfere with their success. These advocates ensure that the right resources are offered, at the right time, to keep your student on track.
- We deliver outstanding student outcomes. Each quarter, many local, national and Fortune 500 companies come to campus during Career Week. Why? Because they want the chance to recruit Neumont graduates, who are highly valued for their software engineering and project experience. When you're trying to evaluate the Neumont approach, the career success of hundreds of Neumont graduates – which has been recognized by national media organizations like Forbes, MSNBC, and CNN – speaks for itself.
- We're different, by design. At Neumont University, we do things differently because we know your student is looking for an education that's a little bit different. Our programs take the best from traditional four-year colleges, technical schools, and industry to build distinctive, rigorous, nationally-recognized programs in computer science, game development, information technology, and web development.
If you would like to learn more about the resources available at Neumont to ensure student success, contact Karick Heaton, Director of Admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 801-302-2879.
More information you may be looking for:
- Career Options for Graduates
- Enterprise Projects
- Financial Aid
- Industry Recognition
- Preparing for College Tips
- Student Housing
- Student Support
- Neumont Results
- Our Approach
- Our Programs
- Project-Based Learning at Neumont