We're excited that you're coming to visit the campus. It’s difficult to make a good decision – maybe one of the most important in your life – without experiencing first-hand what it means to be a Neumont student.
Pick a date that works for you, detailed agenda communicated three weeks prior to the event.
March 15 12:00 PM - March 16 1:00 PM
April 12 12:00 PM - April 13 1:00 PM
All Accepted Students and their spouse, parents, or guardians are invited to attend FReX.
- Get a sneak peek of our new downtown campus.
- Learn about campus life and student activities.
- Make friends and get to know your future classmates.
- Get an up close look at our project and problem-based learning environment.
- Explore the differences between our academic programs.
We have attempted to make attending FReX as affordable as possible for all of our accepted students. To that cause, Neumont University will provide meals during the event (Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast), transportation services between airport, hotel, and FReX activities, and hotel accommodations for up to two nights for accepted students and their spouse, parents, or guardians.
REGISTER FOR FReX
- Select the "Register Now" button below, to RSVP and select the FReX you're planning to attend.
- After you RSVP, you will be directed to a link for the FReX confirmation site.
- Finalize your travel plans to FReX (are you flying to Utah or driving?). Then complete the information requested on the FReX confirmation site.
- Three weeks prior to your selected FReX date you will receive a participant's packet containing hotel and transportation details, an event agenda, and any other information you'll need prior to arriving at FReX.
FReX Rules, Details, and Eligibility Requirements
- All students accepted to Neumont for fall 2013 and their spouse, parents, or guardians are invited to participate in FReX.
- Neumont will provide one hotel room per accepted student, for up to four guests, for up to two nights (Thursday and Friday night, or Friday and Saturday night), at the Little America, or a downtown Marriott.
- Final hotel details will be sent three weeks prior to arrival.
- Neumont will provide Friday dinner and Saturday breakfast for all FReX participants.
- Transportation will be provided between the airport, hotel, and all FReX activities.
- Airport transportation pickup times to be arranged by FReX participants, using booking information provided three weeks before the event.
- Participants who plan to rent a car will need to make arrangements for transportation independently and cover 100% of costs.
- Participants who plan to arrive early or extend their stay beyond two days (regardless of flight arrival and departure times) should make travel arrangements on their own and must cover 100% of the costs for hotel or ground transportation during those additional days.
- Students under the age of 18 must check-in at the hotel with a parent or guardian, who will be solely responsible for the student throughout FReX activities.
Questions regarding FReX rules and eligibility should be directed to your Admissions Officer.