At Neumont University, we pride ourselves on assisting students in networking and preparing for solid careers after graduation. After all, an education isn't worth much if you can't put it to good use. The success of our students is attributed to our Career Services Department, and your involvement with this department is vital throughout your time at Neumont University. In fact, our staff will personally seek you out, to ensure you're on the right path and utilizing our widespread resources. Trust us; it's good to be this ahead of the game.
We don’t see our role in student’s lives ending once we hand off their diploma. Our Career Services staff work at placing students with employers and, if we do say so ourselves, we’re pretty good at it. We see Career Services as an ongoing process which includes:
Work with Career Services To:
- Draft your long-term career goals
- Develop a plan to meet those goals
- Write an effective resume and cover letter
- Learn how to request letters of recommendation
- Create a superior digital portfolio
- Participate in Career Week interviews and presentation
- Manage your career plan to achieve career success
- Deliberate between different salaries and job offers
The Student Lifecycle:
Through our Career Services Department you’ll have the opportunity to perfect your resume — and hone your interview skills, giving you the confidence needed to nail any interview.
Find out more about our unique approach, attend an upcoming Career Week event.