We're excited that you're thinking about visiting the campus. It’s difficult to make a good decision – maybe one of the most important in your life – without experiencing first-hand what it means to be a Neumont student. Get a feel for Neumont at one of our upcoming events:
- FReX (Freshman Experience): Neumont's Accepted Student Weekend, 2013 has ended, but we'd still love to have you visit the campus. Contact your Admissions Officer to schedule a visit anytime.
Tours are available: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- 143 Main Street Campus Grand Opening: Friday, June 28th - Come tour Neumont's new downtown campus in the urban core of Salt Lake City. Watch your mailbox for more information.
When visiting the campus, YOU CAN:
• Meet current Neumont students and faculty
• Learn about Neumont Orders and student life
• Ask questions about laptops, course registration, or transfer credits
Neumont University Campus
143 South Main Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
GET TO KNOW US IN VIRTUAL REALITY AS WELL
Can't make it to campus? Hit us up on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, or the Neumont student reviews blog and find out more about what's happening on campus. Follow/friend/stalk us. Hit us up with questions or stroll (not troll) around the forums and see what our students are talking about.
Our school is an open book — get reading, or check out Neumont's blog.