Hiring Events like Industry Perspectives Presentations and Career Week offer students a window to the real world issues surrounding the industry, and an opportunity to network and interview on campus. During our various hiring events including Career Week, companies visit the campus and speak to the student body about a variety of issues and employment opportunities. We call these Industry Perspectives Presentations.
REcENT INDUSTRY PERSPECTIVE PRESENTATIONS
- REI Systems: REI Systems is a leading provide or web-enabled, database-driven, knowledge management and performance support solutions for federal agencies, state and local governments, and the commercial and industrial sector.
- Neumont Alumni Panel: Five Neumont alumni, all working in very different careers within the Software Development industry share their real-world perspective on what it takes to make it as a Business Analyst, Consultant, DBA, Developer, etc.
- Healthcare Insight: Healthcare Insight exists to stop fraud and waste in healthcare, continually develop innovative and clinically validated cost reduction services, and provide unparalleled customer service support to clients.
- Sabioso: Sabioso consulting firm has a mission to provide the highest quality services and solutions to commercial and government markets across the U.S.
Common PRESENTATION Topics
- Techniques for strong interviews with your company
- Technical demonstrations of the latest technologies
- Beta or alpha development demonstrations
- Product demonstrations or training
- Management, business skills, or work/life survival related topics
- Issues in the industry (i.e., issues surrounding software in healthcare)
- Company overviews (What do we do? What is it like to work with us?)
CAREER WEEK Visitors Have Included: